NOT MINE 67 chrysler new yorker, not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Came across this and contacted seller, apparently he wants to " Sell in Pennsylvania only."

Guess he thinks I'm a Nigerian Prince ? Perhaps he'll sell elsewhere in USA ? he added the sell only in description later after I contacted him !

Saw it for sale before but much higher price, could be a nice car for somebody else, just not going to be me....

$7800 obo

1967 chrysler new yorker - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

The car was bought new by my grandfather. It is a surviver it is not perfect but very nice.garage kept no rust.has 440 big block.power brakes-power steering-cruise control-power windows-rear defrost-ac.7800 or best offer.sell in pa only or local new Jersey

00y0y_ji9gF4dldIM_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_7iy8ShyxiAq_0t20lM_1200x900.jpg

01212_fTTOEE023RI_0t20lM_1200x900.jpg

Looks like a nice car. Tilt-A-Scope, cruise control, a/c, and the popular gold/black combination.

Sometimes, out of state sales can be challenging, for the seller OR the purchaser. Probably worse if International?

Hope it finds a good home,
CBODY67

If the rest of the car is as nice as the photos imply, it's a nice car at a not outrageous price. It may be a seller that doesn't want to (or know how to) deal with long distance shipping. Worth checking into. Only thing I don't get is that "local New Jersey" is nowhere near Allentown, PA; which then again may or may not be where the car is. Maybe someone on here who's not so far from there can go check it out?

Dude was very curt with his response, think he wants someone to turn up and pay in cash etc. Shipping overseas is no issue, trailer comes and picks it up, takes it to docks along with title and bill of sale. It's more of a risk to me than to him.

It happens a lot with people I contact about cars and I get the worry they have, so go to great length to provide info about me. Some folk just don't reply.

The search continues.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back