WANTED 67 New Yorker misc parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Christmas is over so back to working the Chrysler! Heres a few things im looking for
1. 22inch radiator fan shroud
2. Windsheild washer bottle. Mine has a huge crack across the top of it
3. Headlight dimmer switch. The one on the dash that dims the dash lights. Mine if you move it the dash lights completely go out lol. Even tho they arent very bright to begin with!
If anyone is around the southeastern Michigan area i can travel to you to!

22" C body rad shroud will be a challenge to find, but they're out there. They're specific to C body applications, so don't let people sell you a B body one...

The washer bottle is available new in reproduction:
1967 To 1968 Mopar C-Body Winshield Washer Bottle Tank. | eBay

On some models, the actual headlight switch has the dash-lights dimmer built in. Often the dimmer function is corroded, but one can clean the spring style rheostat and get them working well. Otherwise, a new switch is the only way.

Standard headlight/dash dimmer switch:
Wells SW135 Headlight Switch | eBay

On others, the the headlight is a toggle switch with a dimmer for the dash lights on a separate thumbwhell arrangement:

Headlight toggle switch:
1967-68 Chrysler,New Port,New Yorker Headlight Switch 2820798 | eBay

Thumbwheel dash dimmer:
Mopar Dash Light Thumbwheel Dimmer Switch 1968-70 B 1967-71 C Body dodge charger | eBay

Live 4 the King's recommendation above of Devin is a good one - he rebuilt my power window switches. I didn't know he did headlight switches. He's called Devinism - here's his profile on eBay:

devininsm on eBay

I will "third?" the recommendation on devinsm on eBay. Have gotten a good number of parts from him over the years, and he owns/drives a C-body as well. You might find lower prices out there, but when he says "yeah, it's correct" (or "no, it doesn't fit), you don't have to second guess him. NOS from HIM is truly NOS to boot. My power vent window motors may be going to him in 2018. If he can rebuild the original thumbwheel dimmer switch(es), that's a good option as well.

I don't know if there is a difference between 66, and 67 but I'll have this car in my possession.i only got it for the short block.everything is original and I'll be parting it out.ill be sure to measure the shroud

received_2620319118107202.jpeg

received_2620319101440537.jpeg

I havent been on here in a while. Work has been crazy. But anyways its a a/c car so it has the 26inch which wont work for me. Thanks alot anyways though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back