SOLD 67 plymouth fury VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen11x

Reaction score
I have a 67 fury VIP fastop building the gasser finally so I'm gutting the interior to replace with aluminum panels and all the exterior trim will be removed and holes welded shut so side trim will also be available shipping available on smaller parts at buyers expense but as usual I prefer pick up with cash parts are in Ellsworth Wisconsin 54011

Car is not for sale as a whole. Message for parts of.interest for pricing door are very very nice for the age seats are a bit worn. Everything is for sale except glass and rolling shell and drivetrain im not sure how far I'm going to go on this one kind of.trial and error on a street freak build so full interior and wiring harness is not needed I have an extra set of headlight bezels that are not perfect but pretty nice, trim, taillights have a couple broken lenses so those are available, as well as the dash and steering column

I'm also looking for a good clean subframe as well this one has a good bend from I'm assuming a jack or a loader previous in life

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

Last edited:
Sale pending on front door panels, rocker trim and hood/ trunk letters

I removed the rear window trim and vinyl top trim overly pretty nice if anyone is looking. the more I dig into the car, the worse the structure gets so unfortunately im just gonna part the car out

Last edited:
Front seat has some mice damage and foam feels pretty bad driver side but make offer I'll gladly do some horse trading for a frame to attempt to re.structure this car but the floors are BAD now that I got the carpet up

Anyone need any more parts? Weather got in way of hauling it across the scale. Getting some warmer Wisconsin weather next couple weeks so if you need any parts this is the final call

Hi, how are you? Do you have some dash parts? Would you ships to Brazil?
>> My wagon arrived here saturday, the wiper blades I purchased from you, are installed!!! (Y)
I will check if needing other parts, mine is a '68.

thanks!
Luciano

Wiper blades.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back