NOT MINE 67 Polara police car at Barrett

Listing now says sold. Not a lot of pictures (4) VIN DL41G74218624 would lead me to believe it's a tribute. Has a BB but the engine compartment paint job is a 1st for my eyes :wideyed:

1967 DODGE POLARA SQUAD CAR.001.jpg
1967 DODGE POLARA SQUAD CAR.002.jpg
1967 DODGE POLARA SQUAD CAR.003.jpg
1967 DODGE POLARA SQUAD CAR.004.jpg

That was sold at the 2010 BJ Scottsdale...12 years ago.

That was sold at the 2010 BJ Scottsdale...12 years ago.
:wideyed: I'm not the original poster and I'm not familiar with the Barrett Jackson site and kind of wondered that as it appears that Scottsdale is the 29th and I didn't want to go all Colombo on it heh.

:wideyed: I'm not the original poster and I'm not familiar with the Barrett Jackson site and kind of wondered that as it appears that Scottsdale is the 29th and I didn't want to go all Colombo on it heh.

It appears that the Auctions runs on the same date range as 2010 when this car was sold.
Google pitched me the listing based on search history. The Algorithm correctly assumed I would click on it. Strange that it appears as a live page.

I thought that would have a K in the vin for police or am I mistaken? Also appears the firewall was painted over and wouldn't that have the fleet/police heavy duty alternator and non stainless trim on brake and gas pedal or am I off base.

Not all agencies purchased package cars. Still a police car if it has a documented history, otherwise it is just an old car with a light.

Alan

Little village by me has an older civilian Charger they threw some hidden lights and graphics on, so I guess it can be called a police car now.
They have one part time officer, maybe 5-6 miles of road with all the side streets included. It's a big joke, really.

Back