NOT MINE 67 Sport Fury 440 4 speed 3hrs left BAT

polara71, I appreciate your efforts to request some standards of decency here, but you are probably wasting your breath in the anonymous internet age. I certainly know why some might be jealous of the price achieved on my 67, but a real fury fan would understand the hard work and resources necessary to make it happen, and that the price was a bargain and could have been much higher.
Just a question; in the motor pics I could not see the braces from the firewall to drivers fender apron. My 68 has them that's why I was curious

I gave it a quick lookee loo and thought it was a pretty respectable car 'sep for the painted engine bay but now more comments and history have brought my attention back and issues with non working items and rust bubbles with missing FT... well lets just say GLWS and hope the buyer is happy(?) or will this just be another entry into the 'wheeler dealer' merry go round?

Just saw this one back up for sale on FlakeBook in the Plymouth Fury Owners group.
Many missing minor items via the BaT pictures, it is determined to be a correct factory 4spd but has many electrical issues and the BaT pictures show some hokey under dash wiring and with very poorly lighted underside pictures with the UTG fresh run run run undercoating I would suspect this car would make a good UTG & Kiwi video.

04-03-24.Plymouth Fury Owners - 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury Fast Top 440 4-Speed for sale.www.fac...jpg

Well that honeymoon didn't last long.

Those are the same pics from the previous sale, so presumably no changes have been made to the car.

I saw a lot of detail issues last time I looked at the ~200 BaT pics.
The front wheellip trim is stick-on plastic chrome.
And other stuff.

All in all, it didn't strike me as a $30k+ car regardless what drivetrain it has.

Back