NOT MINE 68 300 4 door hardtop

sixpkrt

Reaction score
Not mine.
Don't know if this car has been posted already, but it looks like a pretty clean low milage 300.
No engine pics, but it has dual exhaust.

1968 Chrysler 300

$8,000

Listed 2 weeks ago in Twin Falls, ID

Save

About This Vehicle

Driven 74,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: Black

Fuel type: Gasoline

Seller's Description

For sale is a 1968 Chrysler 300. The car is equipped with a Chrysler 440 big block and runs well. The interior is in near factory condition. Asking $8,700 or best offer. Please message me if you have any further questions.

68 300 1.jpg

68 300 2.jpg

68 300 3.jpg
68 300 4.jpg
68 300 5.jpg

68 300 6.jpg

Looks like its gone or the link doesn't work, I'd have been interested in that and if anyone has similar they want to part with let me know :poke:

Howdy I've seen this car two years ago it showed really well. He was asking 8k then, I briefly thought about it, but I have two many cars. I'm assuming that it will show up at our local car show on Aug 20th.

Howdy I've seen this car two years ago it showed really well. He was asking 8k then, I briefly thought about it, but I have two many cars. I'm assuming that it will show up at our local car show on Aug 20th.
If it does and has not actually been sold ? could you get contact details please. I don't have FB, but usually can see links and this no longer works for me.

Thanks

Looks like its gone or the link doesn't work, I'd have been interested in that and if anyone has similar they want to part with let me know :poke:
@coco
You could post a wanted 'ad' in your signature line, with some details of what model cars you are interested in, and perhaps things you do NOT want.
i.e. 2 dr or 4dr, hardtop or sedan, desired engine size, condition required, no project cars, 4-speed preferred, NO brown cars - stuff like that
Then that would be visible everytime you post (although not everybody notices one's signature).

Back