68 300 Parts Question

MoparapoM

Reaction score
I have a set of Tail Lamp Lens and Housings for a 68 300 2 Door. They are complete and have never been disassembled. Have the Back Up Light wiring Pigtail still in place.

My question is this, I have NO clue what these are worth. They need a new home as I am relocating some time this year. These suckers are very heavy and would be expensive to properly pack and ship, so bearing that in mind, does anyone have a suggestion on finding a fair price for them?

Thanks, Bruce

Depends on what you mean by housings.

If you have the whole thing: housing, lenses, bezel, all in nice shape, then they are worth some money.

If it's just the back metal part where the bulbs go, they are most likely just scrap.

Jeff

They are the entire assembly, I'd rate them at about a 8.5 to a 9.0 on the 1 to 10 scale.

Thanks, Bruce

Thank all of you for the suggestions, opinions and interest. You begin to see why folks just give up and put things on Ebay instead of passing them through to folks of similar interest.

I'll take a shot at photos, but it will be at least 10 days... Tied up totally for a while!

Bruce

Back