68 Fury door panel fit

Bob68fury

Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been covered. Will the front door panels on a 4 door 68 fury fit the front of a same year and model 2 door? Also, is there any swapping between models that works?

Usually the 4 door front door is shorter than the 2 door front door.

did not realize you already go an answer the four doors will not fit they are much smaller than the 2 doors unfortunately I ended up using sms they were not that cheap and it took over a year but they definitely did a beautiful job. Keep hunting eventually youll find what your looking fo good luck

did not realize you already go an answer the four doors will not fit they are much smaller than the 2 doors unfortunately I ended up using sms they were not that cheap and it took over a year but they definitely did a beautiful job. Keep hunting eventually youll find what your looking fo good luck

Are the Fury 3's compatible with VIP or the sports? Does the fastback vs regular hard top have rear panel interchangeability

Fury III & Sport Fury are the same except for the badge on the front panels. VIP, if I remember, has a different pattern and/or material & maybe even wood grain. Fast top & formal roof are different.

Fury III & Sport Fury are the same except for the badge on the front panels. VIP, if I remember, has a different pattern and/or material & maybe even wood grain. Fast top & formal roof are different.

Thanks for the info! I'm thinking doing it myself with some vinyl might be the way to go. It's looking like 800 for a full set of news

I will be honest with you I search for a little over a year for a used set I finally located a black set witch had warpage and all the chrome was peeled. so to have them sprayed metallic green and fix with no guarantee the warping would of been over a grand more also I was told they would do the best on the chrome (no guarantees}. I finally went regrettably to sms fabric. They put you on a waiting list which I believe was 8 months and I believe a 200 dollar deposit. Don't even think of telling them your in a hurry. If you were God it doesn't matter. I finally got the call and they want you to send in your old ones as they reuse the emblems. I got them back approx. three weeks later and they are perfect. The price was approx. 800 The colors are perfect they are one hundred percent exact They even put in the burned in design. They give you all the clips and the chrome around were the door locks go. The only negative which is no biggie is the holes are present for door handles etc but you have to cut the material. But in all honesty a lot of guys don,t care for them but I believe it is cause of the wait from I see definitely not the quality because in my opinion I think even the best expert would be hard pressed to tell them from the original the colors are exact The emblems are clean and in perfect location.I am exrtremely happy and in all honesty they are like getting perfect nos panels all the burned in stiching is there they are exact replicas. I f you can wait a couple of days if you like I will send you pictures. If you have a good set of boards and dont care about original Just remember the material is not cheap and neither is the labor for a few bucks more you will have a perfect set and a little patience. good look whatever you do and what color are you looking for I will keep my eyes open God knows how may wanted ads I put out maybe well get lucky also carlilse is coming up Regards Frank

Back