'68 Fury Wagon bushing question

JAmes Dodge

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm facing some difficulty trying to find the Big (front) leaf spring bushing, and that square front stabilizer bushings, somebody can help to indicate where I can find them?
Maybe the leaf spring bushing, is the same of the B-bodies (66-70?)?

thanks

The front leaf spring bushing is available from any decent spring shop. The shop local to me had them in a day. They even had the Mopar part number molded into the rubber.

If you strike out, call Eaton Detroit Spring - the list the front eye bushings here in the Installation Kit that accompanies their leaf springs.
Product Lookup by vehicle?

Front sway bar stuff can be got here:
6-piece set of original-equipment style front sway bar bushings for all 1967-73 Plymouth Fury; all 1967-73 Dodge Monaco - Polara and all 1967-73 Chrysler

The front leaf spring bushing is available from any decent spring shop. The shop local to me had them in a day. They even had the Mopar part number molded into the rubber.

If you strike out, call Eaton Detroit Spring - the list the front eye bushings here in the Installation Kit that accompanies their leaf springs.
Product Lookup by vehicle?

Front sway bar stuff can be got here:
6-piece set of original-equipment style front sway bar bushings for all 1967-73 Plymouth Fury; all 1967-73 Dodge Monaco - Polara and all 1967-73 Chrysler
Thanks Ross, my Web reasearches for the front leaf spring bushings, didn't appoint them. Will check Eaton Detroit.

That sway bar bushings are a litte overpriced!!! But thanks anyway.

Back