68 Newport, 55,000 Mile, factory 383HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartoon6pk

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Trade: For Sale:$4,200.00. This is a Rare 1968 Chrysler Newport 4 door! What makes it rare is that it came with no Options, except one, it is a H code, 383HP block, 330 Horsepower. HP exhaust Manifolds and duel exhausts. The exact same as in the 68 roadrunner. (can you say sleeper). The car has no rust, except some surface rust on the underside. the body is super solid. just had it repainted "factory color" because of a slight dent that happened in the 60s. It has 55,000 miles and i just paid $2,600 to have the motor freshened up and detailed, has new exhaust and runs great. Just needs trim polished and put on. I have a new project and lost interest. May take trades on a enclosed car trailer, Motorcycle, or another MOPAR. anything interesting. If this car is not available I will take it off. Also if you contact me put some info. About the car in it or I will assume it's a scam. This will be the last time I list this as a complete car. I will pull the motor and trans. and sell as a roller ($1,200) the cost of the paint. It would be a shame to not keep the matching motor and trans. With the car. But I have too much in them to let them go so cheap.
Thank you for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back