For Sale 68 Newport headlight bezels and perfect chrome surrounds for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camshaft

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
As many of you know I purchased a pile of parts some time ago from a 68 Newport that was in a wreck with very little miles. All parts were removed from the car, and according to PO, were put in wrapped dry storage many decades ago. I bought because I thought many of the parts would fit my 67 300 drop top. I have 3 only (car was hit in the front quarter) headlight bezels with the chrome trim for sale. The bezels looked in the photos like my 300 but are just a tad higher so not much use to me. The bezels have slight flaws, (look at the photos) the chrome rings are as close to perfect as you can get. Not sure what these are worth but maybe $100 for the 3 is a place to start? Buyer pays for shipping from British Columbia. PM me if you are interested.

IMG_0157[1].JPG

IMG_0158[1].JPG

IMG_0160[1].JPG

IMG_0159[1].JPG

I would say those are 67 Newport bezels.

Marty : sorry, there are no part numbers on the backs of these. As mentioned I purchased in a big bunch of other parts and assumed (I know, make an ***.....) that they were from the same car, which the PO said was a 68 Newport Custom. I will stand corrected if I am wrong on these. C Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back