'68 Polara 2 door in North judson, Indiana - $2800 (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
I actually went and looked at this one but I decided not to buy it. There is some rust in the quarters and trunk. Interior is nice. There is a large area on the driver side door where a dent was repaired and the paint chipped off, so it will need some paint work. Runs and drives but needs carburetor work and brakes bled. It has a 318 V-8.
1968 dodge polara for trade or sale - $2800
1968 dodge polara all original old lady owned since new have almost if not all documents and reciepts for any and everything since car was new, original plastic seat covers and floor mats, needs both bumpers and very little else to be a nice car runs and drives, will trade for expedition or excursion, mustang, camaro, anything old or projects let me know what you have the worst i can say is no, or shoot me a cash offer, cleaning car up today will post more pictures later can text more pics if wanted. 219-205-2014 text only or email sale-eqhsa-2276071334@craigslist.org

3n63o93lb5O65T65S4b3kfdf630c73bae1a19.jpg

3m73of3l05Y25Z25U5b3m3d7732dd1dcd10d8.jpg

3o33pa3l55V05S05R1b3me1d017d7ac9e14af.jpg

3n53kf3pb5Y55U45R4b3m4dc3f451461018eb.jpg

Hi guys...this is actually my car...sorry for the bad pics, my digital is broke and all i have is my cell phone, I acquired this car in a trade from a cousin of mine, im a mustang guy at heart (please dont kick me outta here haha) but this car is growing on me, dont let my wife know but im actually hoping to make it through a little money crunch im having before the car actually sells so i can afford to do a tune up and carb work and possibly keep the car but we'll see.....thanks D dodge for taking the time to come and look at it and posting it on this site..P.S. i like the pictures you have of the car before i aquired it thanks again

Hi guys...this is actually my car...sorry for the bad pics, my digital is broke and all i have is my cell phone, I acquired this car in a trade from a cousin of mine, im a mustang guy at heart (please dont kick me outta here haha) but this car is growing on me, dont let my wife know but im actually hoping to make it through a little money crunch im having before the car actually sells so i can afford to do a tune up and carb work and possibly keep the car but we'll see.....thanks D dodge for taking the time to come and look at it and posting it on this site..P.S. i like the pictures you have of the car before i aquired it thanks again
I thought I would post it on here since this is a good place for the C body fans to see it. Good luck with the sale.

How about some pictures of the bad side? And all the issues that will need work. Plus if the interior is good, let see some of them.

How about some pictures of the bad side? And all the issues that will need work. Plus if the interior is good, let see some of them.
Send stangman89 a private message for more pictures. That's all I have. The bad side just has a large spot on the door where the paint chipped off. Other than that it doesn't look bad. It needs rust repair on the lower quarters. The seats have been covered since new and are excellent. The dash pad has a few cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back