For Sale '68 Sport Fury Rear Seat in White - Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
It's time to clean out some parts in my garage that I don't see me using. '68 Sport Fury White rear seatback and seat bottom in good condition. Needs a good cleaning. I did not notice any tears. I think it came out of a fast top car. $150.00, may consider a reasonable offer. I could probably get this to the Carlisle area for the July show, within 10 minutes of the fairgrounds for $20.00 but don't think I can deliver it to the fairgrounds. I am sure that someone needs this.

Bill
White Fury Seat Back.jpg

White Fury Seat Back Left.jpg

White Fury Seat Back Right.jpg

White Fury Seat Back Top.jpg

White Fury Seat Bottom Front.jpg

White Fury Seat Bottom Left.jpg

White Fury Seat Bottom Right.jpg

It's a shame you aren't able to ship this. That's a great looking seat that I could use but unfortunately I'm halfway across the country from you and not looking at Carlisle as an option this year. Good luck and PM me if you would consider putting this in a box. Thanks, Andy

It's a shame you aren't able to ship this. That's a great looking seat that I could use but unfortunately I'm halfway across the country from you and not looking at Carlisle as an option this year. Good luck and PM me if you would consider putting this in a box. Thanks, Andy

Andy, I am pretty sure that shipping would cost more than the seat. Check with your friends to see if anyone is going to Carlisle or put a post on this site as someone near you may be going to Carlisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back