NOT MINE 69 Chrysler 300 At The Rancho Cordova, CA. Pick-N-Pull Wrecking Yard.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Walking around the Rancho Cordova, CA. (East side of Sacramento) Pick-N-Pull wrecking yard this morning, they have this 69 Chrysler 300, out in one of the rows.
They have it categorized as a 68 300, but i think it's a 69.
The 440 engine in it, on the stamping pad is E 440 which codes out to be a 69.
The intake manifold is date coded, early January 69.
So it's gotta be a 69 Chrysler, something or other.
It's been heavily gutted already, before it got to this local Pick-N-Pull.
It is a disc brake car, but those parts are long gone off it.
I did pick up the power steering pump mount bracket, as that was just lying there on the ground.
Got that for sale over on the A & B body sites.
So, if anyone's within driving distance, and want's to pick something off it, go for it.

PNP #115.JPG

Last edited:
Definitely a ’69 Chrysler. Disc brakes long gone? I see driver’s side disc brake spindle still attached. - It’s a small wonder someone wanted the heater box and the fenders more than the 440.

They put that car out in one of the rows on Sept. 15th. so when i saw the car on the 21st. the disc brake spindles, and gravel shields, were already pulled off the car, in that weeks time frame.
That photo is what the wrecking yard people took, for their listing on their web site, when the car was put out in the row, to be picked over.
I probably would have purchased those parts, if i got there a week earlier.
I'm sure somebody's gonna pull the engine and transmission out of it.
So easy to get them out of that car, the way it looks.
These old Chrysler's, Dodge's, and Plymouth's, just don't show up any of our wrecking yards, anymore, in this modern day and age.
40, 50, 60, + year old cars.

Last edited:
50+ years old. I get what you mean. This came out of hibernation, against all odds, in 10/2022. The engine and tranny were pulled and sold in late 1993. It has a new drivetrain now.

IMG_7212.jpeg

Last edited:
Back