69 Fury 111 Rear molding 2933530

Dodgy Dick

Reaction score
1969 fury111 rear molding.JPG2.JPG
Hello from Oz, Can anyone sell me one of these new or 2nd hand or direct me to a likely source,
I think part number could be 2933 530?
Thanks, R

Hi Jeepster, Thanks for the trouble you have gone to, to send me Catalog pics. Unfortunately they are a bit hard to read.
Seems Item 20 is the one I'm after. In your Catalog it shows as 3419 430 ?? yet in my reprint Catalog it show as 2933 530. Just to clarify the part I want is the molding panel that runs horizontally between the tail lights and has the hole for the trunk key.
R

Hi Jeepster, Thanks for the trouble you have gone to, to send me Catalog pics. Unfortunately they are a bit hard to read.
Seems Item 20 is the one I'm after. In your Catalog it shows as 3419 430 ?? yet in my reprint Catalog it show as 2933 530. Just to clarify the part I want is the molding panel that runs horizontally between the tail lights and has the hole for the trunk key.
R

Sorry Dodgy, no trouble, all the fun is for me!!!

Number 19 is the one. Part # 2902 057 in my catalogue from June 1970, maybe the number was supersede in a more recent edition....

Moulding Package-05.jpg
Moulding Package-06.jpg

View attachment 97101 Hello from Oz, Can anyone sell me one of these new or 2nd hand or direct me to a likely source,
I think part number could be 2933 530?
Thanks, R

Just see that your Fury III does not have a name plate on the moulding.

In my catalogue, Fury II does not have a name plate and Fury I does not have a moulding at all.

The moulding number for a Fury II is 2933 529..........

Moulding Package-07.jpg
Moulding Package-08.jpg

Hello again, My car has a "Plain" panel with no name plate. As my car is imported in ckd and assembled here as RHD it could have different accessories to Yankee or Canadian cars?.
From what you say my Aussie panel may be from a Fury 11. It is 33" Long about 4" wide with Key Hole (no name plate?) What ever that is,
Dodgy Dick

Hello Jeepster and other readers, as a reminder the 1969 Fury panel molding I want fits horizontally between the tail lights, has no name badge, is approx 33" Long x approx 4" wide and has hole for trunk key access. In my poor hard to read parts catalog reprint it looks to be 2933 529. However I have just been told 2933 529 is 46" long??
I'm at a loss,
Helllpp!
R

Say that is a handy site.Thanks.
Unfortunately though, my badly reprinted parts catalog is not legible enough to determine which is the correct ref and part no.
There is so many molding options between all the 69 Fury models it is difficult to determine which is correct fitment for my car i.e approx 33" long x approx 4" wide and has center hole for trunk lid key!

Howdy, Jeepster Thanks, but another contact says that Part No 2902 057 is only the thin strip below the finishing panel with the key hole.
Can anybody verify or have actual pic of 2902 057
(It would be an expensive exercise to order the wrong part to to here in OZ)
R

Thanks CanCritter and Jeepster,
Thanks to your advice I have now found the right part (almost) 2nd hand in US, now being sent to OZ,
Thankyou,
R

Back