NOT MINE '69 Fury convertible $14,950.

crv

Reaction score
Since these are flavour of the week, here's another one: https://www.hemmings.com/listing/1969-plymouth-fury-3-677338

DESCRIPTION​

1969 Plymouth Fury III convertible

PRICE REDUCED PRICE REDUCED!!!!

383 2- barrel V8
Factory AC
Y2 “Yellow Gold” color.
Factory Executive Lease car
(Sold to a Chrysler employee, stated on window sticker)
Wholesale factory invoice included.
The car spent most of its life in Texas, extremely straight and rust free body, floors and trunk. The underside was undercoated when new, the frame rails etc look solid!! The car has never been restored, an unrestored survivor, it has a driver quality repaint that was done many years ago with some overspray here and there. Overall the paint is very respectable, but not perfect. It looks like there was some minor rust repair, low on the right rear quarter panel. The stainless and chrome are very nice for a 55 year old car! The top is excellent with the exception of a separation roughly 1/2” as shown in pics. The power top works as it should, the original convertible top boot is included. The interior is very nice. It’s original with no rips or tears, the carpet looks good. Dash pad and dash are excellent!!
Mechanically it starts and runs very good. The transmission goes right into gear and through the gears smoothly.
Do bear in mind this is a 55 year old survivor, it has never been restored. There most likely be some things to sort out, but overall it’s a very honest car. The car is being sold AS-IS.

I’ve priced this car to sell, but I will consider a REASONABLE offer. If you have questions send me a message, OR if you want to chat over the phone message me I’ll give my phone number.
Thanks!!! Tom

Tags: Fury Polara Newport Convertible

1708334724784.png

1708334750664.png

Thank you for posting PM27G9D316365 -- this Y3 Fury iii 'vert is a very late build. Perhaps @fc7_plumcrazy can chime in?

She originally sported a V3W white top, but it must have been changed at the time of the repaint. (Edit: note that the seller lists the car as Y2, but the info below show Y3).

Attached are the window sticker, invoice, and a TX document showing the date when this Plymouth first entered service: 8-6-1969. Y22 lease car, shipped to Garland Chrysler-Plymouth in Garland, TX. It looks like Ms. Lorraine M. Noble from Richardson, TX 75080 was the first retail customer of the car on Dec. 18, 1969.

@69CoronetRT and @cuda hunter (among others) should like this info.

window sticker 138708111.jpg

invoice 138708112.jpg

img-1474.jpg

img-1473.jpg

138708038.jpg

138708036.jpg

138708058.jpg

138708059.jpg

138708060.jpg

138708081.jpg

Last edited:
The Polara God's are apparently testing me.
Yes they are, but according to lifes cruel unwritten rules, you will find that dream Polara within a couple of months after buying a cool Fury! Selling season is almost here- good luck on your search!
Nice clean original looking car, I like it! Look at that dash!
Can Dashpads still get redone? Last I heard it was taking over a year?!? They are beautiful when undamaged but a huge bummer if not!!

IMG_1545.jpg

Last edited:
And it was a replacement for PM27F9D220088
To mention this VIN also for the records

Folks must have been busy before Independence Day

And it was a replacement for PM27F9D220088
To mention this VIN also for the records
Great, but pray help me -- I am not seeing this VIN

SPDs can get wonky toward the end of the year. There seems to be abnormally high number of cars assigned to fewer SPDs.

703 is the latest SPD I have on file for '69 at the Belvedere plant. That specific SPD could include over 4,000 VINs.
How about 7/24

How about 7/24

Depends on the year. As we get into the 1970's, the traditional 801 start and mid July stop of the MY changes. Production years start later and end later compared to the 60's.

For example, the 1972 MY started 'early' and ran 'long' compared to previous years. 1972 Belvedere VINS go into at least 335xxx with SPD of 726. In some years, late July SPDs are at their early part of the model year, in some years they are toward the end.

Last edited:
Back