69 Fury III interior parting GREAT CONDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmj91

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a 69 fury III. Would love to see these great parts live on. Dash has NO cracks, door panels are great, all glass there, visors, rear seat doesn't even look like its been sat in. im from the Pittsburgh PA area. Best way to contact would be text/call 7244708212

Do you have all the front seatbelts, and how much would you want for them?

Im fairly certain i have the seatbelts. Illcheck for sure tomorrow. I know theyre black lap belts. Shoot me an offer. Im not really trying to make money off of the parts. Just want to see them used.

looking for: bench seat hinge covers
cardboard covers for the front seat belt retractors
am/fm radio
floor pan under rear passenger seat (above muffler)

any body parts?

I have a 71 Fury 4 door sedan that needs a dome light lens. I'm not sure if 70 and 71 are interchangeable. Jim

i need p/w motors if the car has power windows pm me if it does. thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I bought the dash for 150. Only thing it didn't include was the radio. Very good guy. the interior is just as nice as he says. He also has nice rear wheel well trim, the back seat, the stainless trim on the lower front of the windshield that the wipers set on. Just off I-70. Here are some pics of the rear seat back. image.jpgimage(1).jpgimage(2).jpgimage(3).jpg I included a pic of the dash, just to show the condition. He also has the heater box. Car only had 45k miles but it was rusted out and took a hit in the rear. He's going to demo the car but wants to save the good parts for people who can use them.

image.jpg

image(1).jpg

image(2).jpg

image(3).jpg

Thanks for the kind words! Its always a good time to meet a fellow mopar guy, especially if I can help ya out. Like he said, I still have some parts left, and im not trying to make a ton of money, just want to see the parts live on. I also emailed you about the front bumper!

I am looking for all of the switches from the dash (with a usable bit of wiring attached (including the connections)) Wiper, dimmer, lights etc. i dont frequent FCBO but I am on FABO a lot. If you have them could you email me. -my username here on FCBO- @yahoo.com

Thanks

Parting out a 69 fury III. Would love to see these great parts live on. Dash has NO cracks, door panels are great, all glass there, visors, rear seat doesn't even look like its been sat in. im from the Pittsburgh PA area. Best way to contact would be text/call 7244708212
As he asked in his opening post almot a 1/2 year ago, it's best you call him.

Posted via Topify using Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back