For Sale 69 Fury Parts For Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The door looks good from a not rusty standpoint but someone cut a speaker hole at the bottom of the door panel and cut a notch out of the inner structure. It doesn't really hurt the door but it just depends if you want a perfect part or not.
CIMG9494.jpgCIMG9496.jpgCIMG9497.jpgCIMG9498.jpg

CIMG9494.jpg

CIMG9496.jpg

CIMG9497.jpg

CIMG9498.jpg

I think I could use the rear marker lenses both rt and left. Please advise on price and condition. Also if you have any info on the correct part number for NOS lens, that would be helpful. Thanks caxey1

Pm'ed

I think I could use the rear marker lenses both rt and left. Please advise on price and condition. Also if you have any info on the correct part number for NOS lens, that would be helpful. Thanks caxey1

Do you have quarter panels for both sides? if so how much and can you include shipping cost please? Thank you

I need the driver side door trim, a passenger side front fender cap and possibly front bumper(probably brutal to ship). Thanks.

I have the trim and the fender cap. I can ship those easily. The bumper I would rather not ship. PM for pricing and shipping.

Brian

I need the driver side door trim, a passenger side front fender cap and possibly front bumper(probably brutal to ship). Thanks.

Is the front sub frame any good? I have a 52,000 original mile 69 Fury III and the front sub frame is shot.

hi,
do you have rear quarter windows both LH and RH?
Also need rear viewmirror and sunshades with brackets. Do you have these parts? PICS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back