NOT MINE 69 Imperial $6900 In AZ

Even the Babushka had a moment's temptation on this one! Buy it . you rue your decision, we'll talk....
Not sure if I can buy it after just getting the 79 300 but I did message him yesterday. Still haven't heard back from him.

late to the party. If it were a state or two away, I'd be after it. And I am not a buyer either. Fed took this much outta my orange money last week but I'd still do it.

but i am not a buyer. honestly. transportation 2K miles puts it totally outta reach for me.

It needs stuff clearly. I'd go back to white top though. Love the fact it was AZ its whole life. takes a load off a Midwesterner's mind for sure.

I have been jonesin for a '69 Imp though. One strange reason for that year. I got hooked as a lad when an elderly neighbor couple tooled up in one in the fall of '68. They had "gills". And it wouldn't fit in their garage. My Dad helped them add on to it - I held the nails. :)

Hope it finds a good home

1664190027642.png

I really like this Imperial. If I didn't have my two Imperials, I'd be getting serious.

Is that not the car that had tinted windows, and the drivers side crunched up? I remember that steering wheel. It was for sale once on here before repair, and after, with tinting removed. If it's not the same car, they're twins.

Is that not the car that had tinted windows, and the drivers side crunched up? I remember that steering wheel. It was for sale once on here before repair, and after, with tinting removed. If it's not the same car, they're twins.
Different car.
q4-aquamarine-poly-4-door-crown-003-jpg.jpg
307774610_5401400896643016_5520100109472685361_n.jpg

Chrysler imperial and c body mopar, buy sell and trade. | Facebook If I hadn't just bought the 79 300 I'd be all over this. I love the colors. The Mismatched paint on the left rear quarter is the inly real negative I see from the pictures.
 Selling my 1969 imperial. 440, auto. A one owner car with exception of me. Always been an Arizona car. 100% rust free. Had a white vinyl top that was dry and flaking off so I took it off the rest of the way and cleaned and painted the roof. This car sat for quit a long time so I put a lot into it to get it running and driving. Lots of new parts. Also have a bunch of paper work from the original owner. Time to move on now to the next project. This is a great car and fun to drive. Ready for the next guy to take it it’s next step.
Remember, if your across country….transportation is still cheaper than rust repair.
Here’s a list of what I’ve done….NEW starter, battery, tires, rear brakes-shoes and wheel cylinder, water pump- BG coolant system kit added, Edelbrock 650 carb, fuel filter, BG fuel additive, dropped the fuel tank and cleaned out, oil & filter changed-BG engine life kit added, plugs & wires.
Tranny pan does leak pretty bad. Just haven’t gotten to that. The car is not perfect but easily can drive while restoring. I’m asking $6900. Located in Fountain Hills AZ.
View attachment 559535View attachment 559536View attachment 559537View attachment 559538
Your car is great…

Back