Listed 3 days ago in Hendersonville, TN

About this vehicle

Driven 100,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior colour: Black · Interior colour: Beige

2 owners

This vehicle is paid off

Seller's description​

1969 Chrysler imperial with a 440 engine. Been sitting for decades front wheels are missing. Title and keys are missing but owner will help get new title.
_nc_ohc=qwq5qfd-mcMAX-nwzB2&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

Cool looking car! Doesn't appear to have any rust on the sides.
Since it has been sitting for decades I would expect that the rear windows was leaking and the trunk and rails are now toasted.
Does the same thing happen with the stub frame's on these cars on the front?

Agreed wouldnt be that dusty dirt if outside that looks like abandoned barn debris. But no drag marks on grass tough to do with flat rears and no fronts

Does look like it was drug from somewhere. You can see the rear tires have rotated recently. If it’s not a rusty car, that’s a builder. And yeah, those sub fames rust too. And Imperials have a unique sub frame.

Either picked up with a fork lift and dropped there or winched onto a trailer and then dropped there.
That is barn dust all over it for sure, anybody else want to participate in this CSI FCBO!

It's local to me, if he ever responds.

@Thor363 : as far as I know, seller has not replied to crv’s request on my behalf via facebook yet (I do not have FB).

Would you mind contacting the seller and let them know that you are locals and one of your fcbo-fellows (me) is interested? Feel free to send me a PM if you would need my phone#. THANKS!

Last edited:
Back