69 Imperial New Blue LED dash lights

Hemi pwr

Reaction score
put new Led lights in the dash and yes I can dim them a bit. I can see the gauges way better and it looks cool. you can get green red white plus more.
you can see the green I have a pic of my 72 dodge truck with green Leds

20171116_114500.jpg

20171116_114515.jpg

20170122_073643.jpg

How about a brand and part number?

https://www.superbrightleds.com/this one of the places I got them and Amazon has them as far as a part number it has a year and make car bulb finder for what you need...they have tail lights and yellow front marker lights if needed

pic of the tail lights in the 69 Imperial and a 70 Plymouth I have both cars are just the park lights on. Make sure for tail lights you get the red ones because I think if you got white it would look pink in the lense because they are bright.

20171012_110107_LI.jpg

20171124_125108_LI.jpg

20171124_125116.jpg

Last edited:
pic of the tail lights in the 69 Imperial and a 70 Plymouth I have both cars are just the park lights on. Make sure for tail lights you get the red ones because I think if you got white it would look pink in the lense because they are bright.

View attachment 154661

View attachment 154662

View attachment 154663

Now these do look impressive. Most I've seen (and experienced) have a bright spot, but the rest of the lense barely illuminates. Because the incandescent bulbs cast light behind and around, making use of the reflector, they usually beat the LEDs that only cast light straight forward.

Do these also feature LEDs at various angles? How is your flasher rate? Did you go electronic to deal with the lessened amperage draw? Do the sequentials still function on the Imperial?

(if yes, that would make an awesome video...hint, hint)

I believe someone did these and really nailed the color, which is somewhere between the two examples in this thread. Those would be the ones I'd seek out.
That's why they make lots of colors to suit what you want...it all what you feel like

Now these do look impressive. Most I've seen (and experienced) have a bright spot, but the rest of the lense barely illuminates. Because the incandescent bulbs cast light behind and around, making use of the reflector, they usually beat the LEDs that only cast light straight forward.

Do these also feature LEDs at various angles? How is your flasher rate? Did you go electronic to deal with the lessened amperage draw? Do the sequentials still function on the Imperial?

(if yes, that would make an awesome video...hint, hint)
yes the sequentials sill work and look awesome I didn't put a electronic flasher but they work I thought you needed the electronic flasher but not yet ..lol here are pics of a 1157 LED and a 94 peanut LED for you to see the are lights all around and on the end. I will have to get my buddy to up load the rear tail lights in action..lol

20171202_102837.jpg

20171202_102953.jpg

I ordered the superbrights for the Monaco. So far i’ve only replaced the console shift indicator bulb. The green glow is visible in daylight. To avoid uneven spots you want leds with the diodes alound the sides and on top.

I ordered the superbrights for the Monaco. So far i’ve only replaced the console shift indicator bulb. The green glow is visible in daylight. To avoid uneven spots you want leds with the diodes alound the sides and on top.
like in the pictures I posted above :thumbsup:

I did that a few years ago to my 72 Imp. The first attempt was with black lights to see how it worked. They were a bit too dark so I went with cool blue on the second attempt.
I never did find the right bulbs for the turn signals on top of the fenders.

Back