NOT MINE 69 Polara 500 convertible

marko

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score

1648740014405.png

That white bump strip down the side of the car ruins the whole look of that model and the B body wheels don't help either......................and few options other than console don't help either in attaining that price.

Someone here needs to tell me why this car is still available. If this were a 70 it would have sold 12 times. In my opinion the 69 is much more desirable though I prefer the 70s.
It's down to 27k

Thoughts please...

Someone here needs to tell me why this car is still available. If this were a 70 it would have sold 12 times. In my opinion the 69 is much more desirable though I prefer the 70s.
It's down to 27k

Thoughts please...
Is it still available? All the links here are no longer good.

I do hope the side moldings are stick on and not riveted but I have my doubts.

This is indeed DM27H9D241455 -- I feel like a broken record, but it would be so helpful if the VIN could be spelled out in the post if available

Good question.
I'm not a 69 guy. Are those BSMs factory white? I'd say no but I'd likely be wrong.

The hockey stick at the bottom should be black, not white but yes factory.
The "Hockey Stick" is fine. It belongs there but the upper side molding looks like the stick on stuff put on used cars in the 70's do dress them up to sell.

The "Hockey Stick" is fine. It belongs there but the upper side molding looks like the stick on stuff put on used cars in the 70's do dress them up to sell.

I'm having trouble making out the code on the BS which there are photos of.
If this car were solid and not glued together it would be hard not to touch. However, answers are needed .

Back