WANTED 69 Polara trunk floor drop downs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davews

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to purchase trunk floor drop downs for my 69 Polara . If need be I can purchase the lower qrts with the drop downs. I have even tried to purchase a whole parts car but with no luck.
you can P/M me here or e mail me : dsargis@ gmail.com Thanks, Dave

Looking to purchase trunk floor drop downs for my 69 Polara . If need be I can purchase the lower qrts with the drop downs. I have even tried to purchase a whole parts car but with no luck.
you can P/M me here or e mail me : dsargis@ gmail.com Thanks, Dave
Have you tried calling wildcat in oregon?

Thanks... im pretty sure that they'd be usable possibly with some slight modification. If they turn out to be clean, let me know. :thankyou:Dave

image.jpeg
Sorry,I thought they were better. They are good from edge on down into 1/4.

@cbarge made some for his car that looked decent and looked pretty straight forward to build. Perhaps he can post some pics of the process or link the thread.

Before someone suggests it, the C2C crap is exactly that... crap.

@cbarge made some for his car that looked decent and looked pretty straight forward to build. Perhaps he can post some pics of the process or link the thread.

Before someone suggests it, the C2C crap is exactly that... crap.
Thanks for checking.... if you get a chance to snap pics from the top down, I might still be interested (if they're solid)

Thanks John..Gladly obliged..
20 gauge sheet metal was used.
Borrowed a bead roller to make the dimples.
Of course I had help from my friend Ray to do the welding.
Lots of weld-thru primer,buf/grinding discs,trial and error.
Once welded into place,I seam sealed the joints and epoxy primered everything before final paint.
BARGE ON A BUDGET 039.jpg
BARGE ON A BUDGET 040.jpg

BARGE ON A BUDGET 096.jpg
BARGE ON A BUDGET 098.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work Cbarge.!!
Davews,the if the drop down looks to be the same as 69 polara and you can use them? There yours for free+shipping. I will get some pics tomarrow of underside.
I'm in the middle of cutting 300 up and will be no problem to just zip swazall across.

Nice work Cbarge.!!
Davews,the if the drop down looks to be the same as 69 polara and you can use them? There yours for free+shipping. I will get some pics tomarrow of underside.
I'm in the middle of cutting 300 up and will be no problem to just zip swazall across.
Thank you sir....

My bad, I forgot about cutting these off 300 with holidays and all. I will try to cut them out soon.
Should be easy enough.

My bad, I forgot about cutting these off 300 with holidays and all. I will try to cut them out soon.
Should be easy enough.
Thank you sir.... and no problem about the delay. I totally understand the Kaos of the Holidays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back