For Sale 69 Sport Fury Grill NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 300

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOS 69 Sport Fury center die cast grill section. In the original box. As nice as it gets. I can provide photo's upon request. 200.00 plus 35.00 shipping. (very heavy). PM if interested. PP accepted.

Here is the box leaning against my spare bedroom wall. You can see the label which includes the part number. I don't like pulling NOS parts in and out of the boxes and cause undue wear but if you really need pictures and are serious about purchasing the grill I will. I am sorry but its just not in my nature. I hope you understand. The grill is as nice as it gets, I assure you.

DSCN4567.JPG

I'm certain it is, However then the question that begs to be asked Is , if it was out of the box already, at least once why weren't photos taken then?

I was not going to sell it. I was hanging on to it in case I ever found a Sport Fury project. Have decided to fund my 65 Coronet nostalgia car instead. If yo are truly a player on this grill I will remove it but it fits very tight in the box. So tight I was not able to wrap it in bubble wrap and get it back in the box. Chrysler used whatever was closest at times. I have some other Sport stuff ratholed also. I listed a mint NOS hood lip trim and went to the trouble of taking photo's of it yesterday for another member. I posted several and he thanked me. I am sure he had no intention of buying it. The stuff is mostly stashed away in different places and I am not to keen on digging it out just to please someone who just likes looking at it. I will provide you a 100% refund if you purchase this grill and are not satisfied. I don't sell junk or to many used parts. I hate dealing with returns.

:thankyou: ... I am not. Nick, the guy who requested the photo likely is.
I'd love to have it, the 69 Sport is my favorite Fury.

I've opened plenty of NOS stuff for buyers and it killed me.

I don't know who it was. If you are wanting it I will shoot some pics. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back