SOLD 69 VIP W23 recall wheel car B7/B5 383 4bbl..runs drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Contact seller
1 OF 20 BUILT 69 FURY VIP 383 4 BBL A/T, /S. P/W, W23 RECALL WHEEL CAR, s matching car. runs and drives needs restoration to be perfect. .exceptionally rare and his is the ONLY 1 KNOWN TO STILL EXIST! B7 blue, Bench, Column auto, ORIG Fender tag. broadcast sheet. .minor rust in trunk and behind rear wheels. .has wheel skirts still with car. . . orig engine not in car. . [ but included. ]. . has low mile hot rodded 69 383 in it now. . lumpy cam. some compression etc. . . new exhaust. new brakes [everything]. . neat unusual car. B7 dark blue orig. . have 6K WORTH of NOS PARTS avail ............SEPERATELY............ . bought from orig family colorado car. ... 8500,00 OBRO

DSC04667.JPG

DSC04670.JPG

DSC04672.JPG

DSC04673.JPG

DSC04674.JPG

Do you still have the recall wheels that were on it in previous listings? Is it an Autotemp car? Any photo of the body code plate?

wheels are sold..never seen a VIP w auto temp.. good luck

wheels are sold..never seen a VIP w auto temp.. good luck

Thanks for your reply.

I sold Bob Baker one of my 1970 Plymouth Sport Furys that was fully loaded with options including factory Autotemp, so I am assuming it was available on the 1969 models as well. I only asked because the current water valve on your car looks similar to the ones supplied on the Autotemp 1 cars as well, so I wanted clarification. I would prefer a car without it personally.

Finding an original set of those wheels would be a challenge. For a while, there were some pretty faithful reproductions of those wheels, but they are no longer available as far as I know.

Last edited:
Sorry for my ignorance, but I had to asked Mr. Google how the W23 Recall wheels look like.
Way better, they fit perfect, I think.

1969-plymouth-fury-vip-383-4-bbl-1-of-20-w23-recall-wheel-cars-built-in-69-1.JPG

Thanks for your reply.

I sold Bob Baker one of my 1970 Plymouth Sport Furys that was fully loaded with options including factory Autotemp, so I am assuming it was available on the 1969 models as well. I only asked because the current water valve on your car looks similar to the ones supplied on the Autotemp 1 cars as well, so I wanted clarification. I would prefer a car without it personally.

Finding an original set of those wheels would be a challenge. For a while, there were some pretty faithful reproductions of those wheels, but they are no longer available as far as I know.

its surely just a generic replacement valve is all..never seen it on a 69 but 70 was much more common..wheels are out there but yes hard to find... i had 7 sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back