3004.jpg
3006.jpg
3007.jpg
3008.jpg
30010.jpg
30011.jpg
30012.jpg

Chrysler: 300 Series

Hmm center console and buckets, but rust... I bet rear window corners are gone also.
Drums at front?
Is that 350hp or 375hp 440?

Hmm center console and buckets, but rust... I bet rear window corners are gone also.
Drums at front?
Is that 350hp or 375hp 440?
yep, it's got some "issues" for sure. I would assume it's the base engine, it's blue and seems to have the base air cleaner.

$3500 seems ok at first glance but if you read his full description the car has a mess of issues that I think might take quite a toll on a savings account. I like the car but I'd pass on it.

I'm thinking of dropping a 426 HEMI and a 4 speed in it. I want to do a black and gold color scheme like a hurst 300. I have an extra hood and decklid and end caps.

$3500 seems ok at first glance but if you read his full description the car has a mess of issues that I think might take quite a toll on a savings account. I like the car but I'd pass on it.

With that rust visible the car doesn't deserve to clear $2000 if not far less.

How much 'far less' does it 'deserve' to be? How low do we go on a 300 coupe with buckets/console, in good colors, and still carrying it's 440?

Yes it needs work, but it has much potential. It shouldn't be priced into derby fodder and an engine donor -- nor does it need to be considered an investment for being made into a showcar.

And it's listed as sold for $3600.

How much 'far less' does it 'deserve' to be? How low do we go on a 300 coupe with buckets/console, in good colors, and still carrying it's 440?

Yes it needs work, but it has much potential. It shouldn't be priced into derby fodder and an engine donor -- nor does it need to be considered an investment for being made into a showcar.

And it's listed as sold for $3600.

I guess it all depends on where one is coming from. To me rust is worth - $ in a big way. I have dealt with it because I could where it costs me a lot of time. For others it is time and money. While I might consider it for a 67 this 70 does nothing for me especially in coupe form so I assign a low value. I'm just not a fan of Fusie coupes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back