For Sale 70 300 "vert Major Project In Indiana Not Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TX9 Isnt fool enough to buy a car like this! Also I’m pretty sure his has a set of cool vintage bumper stickers too.

You couldn’t PAY me to work on this one. IIRC this seller had a bad attitude which doesn’t help the cars dilapidated condition

Thanks for the recollections, @Xenon and @saforwardlook.

One can see better pics of CM27T0C222965 in January 2018, with its T-code powertrain still inside, here. An earlier thread on the same car, which @david hill inspected back in October 2017, can be found here.

David, any chance you got a shot of the fender tag?
No fender tag shot. This car is in pretty poor condition when I saw it. Its basically a parts car w/ no engine. My understanding is the engine been pulled . No road wheels come with it. If the engine is confirmed to still be in the car. Maximum value to me is 1200.00 to 1500.00. Interior is toast by the way. If you have any questions PM me.

@Samplingman

You misidentified the cars of @TX9. It is the 71 Imperial, which was sold to Europe and is still for sale, but now with redone seats.

I know this one sold - amazing car might I add, but I think Sampling was thinking of the ‘70 Blue 300 convertible he had for a few months, and then sold. I remember it had a busted rear valence because of the tow company.

French guy tried to photograph around the rough paint.
One thing that kept me back from buying it many moons ago from Mark.
New but wrong interieur is awful IMHO.

And heck it is me saying that the paint is rough. But an Imperial is a proud car that needs decent paint at least.

Carsten

The same seller has another Imperial available. It´s a 72 2dr, which is claimed to have been painted in GK6 (Autumn Bronze) by the factory that at least I can find only shown on 71 paint charts and vinyl top is too light plus that one has been for sale for years. Imperial le Baron coupe 1972 - American Cars and Parts

I know this one sold - amazing car might I add, but I think Sampling was thinking of the ‘70 Blue 300 convertible he had for a few months, and then sold. I remember it had a busted rear valence because of the tow company.
Yep, that’s the one. I don’t follow Imperials :p

Tag:

IMG_9525.jpg

Doesn't to $1,300 "buy it now" on eBay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back