WANTED 70 300 window felt

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to that site and called. they dont make for my car. routed me to: quirey quality design: 18145096410 they do have them for all 4 windows, just out of stock right now.

went to that site and called. they dont make for my car. routed me to: quirey quality design: 18145096410 they do have them for all 4 windows, just out of stock right now.
That's bizarre... My '70 300 convertible felts came from there. Perhaps Quirey is making them now (they are somehow related, I think family) . They did have to make some, but I think that's just a matter of chopping some to length.

THANKS Big_John - I need to find front window GUIDES for my '67 NY'er 4 dr SEDAN...... There is (or should be...) one on the front and rear for each door. It fits INSIDE the door/window channel. Somehow my car lost the FRONT guides on BOTH the driver's side and passenger side. Sure would like to find replacements. Not sure if I need to find a set specific for that car (hopefully shared with other C-body 4dr sedans?) or if there's a generic piece that can be cut to fit. If anyone knows, I'm all ears, and would definitely like to support DMT (or Restoration Specialties) if they have something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back