WANTED '70 Fury front valence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Romanenko

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a solid, driver quality lower valence for my '70 GT. Thanks, Dimitri.
PQJB6125.JPG

Hi Dimitri,

It's been awhile. Looks like the car is painted now, or am I seeing things? I wish you best of luck with your search because those are VERY hard to find and WILL be pretty expensive too. If I were you I would possibly check with the Sport Fury GT master BillyFury on here.

The Fury III valace did not come with a "chin spoiler" like the S/23 and GT cars. The S/23 and GT ones are welded to the valace

The Fury III valace did not come with a "chin spoiler" like the S/23 and GT cars. The S/23 and GT ones are welded to the valace

Are you talking of the black plastic under the valance or the plastic trim that goes in between the front turn signals. The reason I ask is my Fury III has both.

By the way those valaces are 1970 Sport Fury S/23 and GT only.

Are you sure about that?

I think the "chin spoiler" or extension on the bottom was either on all of the '70 Fury's or it was a mid-year addition to all Fury's. My un-sporty 318 Sport Fury has the spoiler on it.

My Mitchel collision book only shows one part number for everything. It's usually correct, but not gospel.

Murray Park had an NOS one a while back for $400, but it's probably been sold by now.

Jeff

All 70 Furys have the same front valance, with the "chin" spoiler.

billyfury 70-71 Fury Collector (mostly GTs and pursuit cars)

I thought that S/23 and GT were different and were the only ones that had that. Thank you for clarifying that Mr. H, I just learned something. That's why I call you the GT master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back