WANTED 70 newport 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

70newport

Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking for a 70 newport/new yorker 4 door in decent shape. interior and drivetrain mean nothing to me I just need a good body for a decent price.

Im in Edmonton Alberta Canada but willing to travel for the right car at the right price.

Im trying to rebuild my grandfathers last car for my mother. she still has her 70 but it is really rotten.

Thanks,

Gary

Do you by any chance know the process of getting a car with no title across the boarder or re-registering it......

You could probably get it there as a shell... shipping container... parts only...you would need a local rust bucket # donor to title it I believe... but maybe you guys have another way... this would be cheaper and easier than rust out repair. Still more hassle than a complete car.

Hi Gary, I believe I met you and your son at the Crosstown show a couple of years ago, well you missed one, a four door, that was on kijiji Calgary all summer, real clean. Maybe it didn't sell and will appear again in the spring. Now isn't the best time to look, wait until spring and one will pop up. Shipping a non-functioning car from the US-2500+++ Shipping a car from the US with no title? Not happening. Best of luck on your search, stick to it and you will find your car.

you missed one, a four door, that was on kijiji Calgary all summer, real clean

I watched that dark blue '70 for 3 months wishing I had the cash and the room. He wanted $8000 and wasn't budging. Nice car but I scored the '70 300 instead. I am sure he will post it again if it hasn't sold....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back