For Sale 70 NY'er Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Trying to work a deal on a 70 N.Y. we parts car. The drivetrain is gone of course. I need the trunk floor, fan shroud, gas tank window switches and some wiring for my 70 300 convertable. Testing the waters here to see what anyone here might need off of it. I'm not looking to get rich but if I get my parts for free I'm happy. This car is rust free. Front fenders are perfect, front and rear valances are nice as is grille, bumpers etc. What do you need?
20180523_092907.jpg
20180523_092934.jpg
20180523_093009.jpg
20180523_093017.jpg
20180523_093047.jpg

Are any of the door pulls good? I'll buy any or all.

Power window master switch bezel. I don't really care what shape the bezel is in, I need the 4 retainer clips that hold it in.

Power window master switch bezel. I don't really care what shape the bezel is in, I need the 4 retainer clips that hold it in.
I will have to check my car. I know I need the master switch but not sure about the clips or bezel.

I will see how many hub caps are there Chris. Rear window is busted out.

I'm sorry. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't work in print. I was just funning ya about those super realistic and snazzy wire wheels. And I saw that you could ship me the window in an envelope. :)

I'm sorry. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't work in print. I was just funning ya about those super realistic and snazzy wire wheels. And I saw that you could ship me the window in an envelope. :)

I'm usually pretty good at recognizing humor. Obviously not this time. HMMMM I hope it's not the first sign of Dementia or Alzheimer's. To be honest I didn't even know what it had for wheels.

I'm usually pretty good at recognizing humor. Obviously not this time. HMMMM I hope it's not the first sign of Dementia or Alzheimer's. To be honest I didn't even know what it had for wheels.

Meh, I'm terrible with names until I meet somebody a bunch of times. I told my wife to worry about Alzheimer's if I start saying crazy stuff like "1964 440".

Hi - do you still have any of the following?

- Rear view mirror
- power seat switches
- drivers side fender steel trim. That the fender mounted turn signals connect to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back