SOLD 70 Sport Fury GT EA4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the green tape for? I see some have writing, but can't decipher.
Notations for what is finished, or still needs done, perhaps?

What's the green tape for? I see some have writing, but can't decipher.
Notations for what is finished, or still needs done, perhaps?

These are the items that need final torque applied when the suspension is loaded (ie. car is on the ground) Rubber bushings will get "pre-loaded" with the suspension hanging and can wear out prematurely as a result. The writing on the tape is the torque spec, saving me the trouble of looking it up.

These are the items that need final torque applied when the suspension is loaded (ie. car is on the ground) Rubber bushings will get "pre-loaded" with the suspension hanging and can wear out prematurely as a result. The writing on the tape is the torque spec, saving me the trouble of looking it up.

I love this post.jpg

Great start to a project. Great work on the engine, looks good. Love that wood-grain steering wheel with the console. Best of luck with the sale. If you don't sell it try bringing it to Carlisle this coming year

Tried to message you but your box is full. Pm me I’m interested

I can't seem to send a PM to 5wndwcpe.

Pm me. I'd list my email here but I don't think that is acceptable.

familiar comment here it seems...….

My fault entirely, but I like to keep pm's so I can refer back to conversations and 15 is not a large number, so I end up deleting some I'd rather keep. Such is life.

I shall manage my inbox better, swearsies.

My fault entirely, but I like to keep pm's so I can refer back to conversations and 15 is not a large number, so I end up deleting some I'd rather keep. Such is life.

Gotta go gold, Pete! Then you get like 10,000 PM's lol

Since I'm one of the "newish" members here, how do you do that? I'm still not familiar with it.

On a computer, click Inbox > Show All... then check the little box next to the message you want to delete, click the button Leave Conversations... Check the box "Select All" if your feeling adventurous.

Don't know how this will work on a phone or anything with a touch screen, my fingers don't do the walking well on those.

comment wasn't in refrence to your problems....at one time here MAIL BOX FULL wasn't a issue for patrons here
till they decided to improve things....
gl with sale

I'm so glad we were able to work out a deal. It's a great car and I'm looking forward to seeing it all one color. :D

:thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back