For Sale 71-72 Polara Dash Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970FuryConv

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine, but I thought for 71-72 Polara/Monaco people, this is interesting since the seller has all 3 trim pieces and parts car is pictured in the ads. My 70 Fury doesn't have that horizontal center seam. I've also seen a 72 Fury that doesn't, so I think these are Dodge only? Someone like Dave Polara71 would know instantly. His price for all of them is $127 plus shipping, which seems reasonable. Maybe you could work a deal by buying all 4.
s-l1600.jpg

MAIN DASH FASCIA BEZEL TRIM 1969-73 DODGE PLYMOUTH C-BODY 71DP1-4M4-CTR | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

DASH FASCIA BEZEL TRIM AT RH OF DASH 1969-73 DODGE PLYMOUTH C-BODY 71DP1-4M4-RH | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

DASH FASCIA BEZEL TRIM AT LH END 1969-73 DODGE PLYMOUTH C-BODY 71DP1-4M4-LH | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Definitely 1971Polara trim but for the DK ,DS and DE models . The DL and DMs "customs" and Broughams should have the woodgrain . NOT 1972 though.
Curious though it has the bumper surround trim ...

Hes awfully expensive on those , probably 25 to 40 dollars worth of parts considering their condition .

$_57.jpg

The under dash trim is what is worth money there .

I once pulled a front seat from a four door sedan DK N code from a junk yard that was done in that same material . That was around 83. I pulled the front seat and the dash pad , the cost was 30 bucks . I paid for it with the money I found in the wallet under the front seat, $33.00.

My mistake on estimating the value. Great story on the junkyard find.
What is the plastic panel that goes under the steering wheel worth? Is that the underdash trim you are talking about?

You see that black plastic piece under the dash on the photo above? That piece is often broken, cracked or missing . If I needed one Id go high for a nice one , probably fifty sixty or more . Depends on my mood and quality of the piece.

Thanks Dave. I see it. I may have need of one of those pieces. Are they the same for Plymouth and Dodge and Chrysler? What years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back