SOLD 71 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias74

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Offering my 71 NY, I don’t have really time for it is a super solid car that runs and drives without any problems. The NY needs a new vinyl roof I removed the original one since it was dry rotten and looked really bad. The interior is all nice except the Driver’s seat as shown in the pictures, I did install a new carpet from ACC and did the normal maintenance work on it including new rear shocks since the car still had the original blue ones installed. I had to bypass the heater core since is leaking.
Still has the original windshield and original spare tire keep in mind this is a 53 year old car and has dings and scratches the lower front valance is pretty beat up.
The odometer shows 27tmls but I think it has 127tmls who knows it could be a really nice car with a new vinyl roof and drives seat fixed. $4500
IMG_1298.jpeg
IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg
IMG_1290.jpeg
IMG_1289.jpeg
IMG_1288.jpeg
IMG_1287.jpeg
IMG_1286.jpeg
IMG_1283.jpeg
IMG_1284.jpeg

GLWTS of CH43T1C241376 -- and thank you for posting the fender tag and the build sheet of this nice GY5 NYer.

How are the electrical toys, including the rim blow horn?

@sixpkrt @69CoronetRT @cuda hunter

Last edited:
GLWTS of CH43T1C241376 -- and thank you for posting the fender tag and the build sheet of this nice GY5 NYer.

How are the electrical toys, including the rim blow horn?

@sixpkrt @69CoronetRT @cuda hunter
Rim blow works but the soft ruber is hard and is missing a few pieces, electric is all in working order. Trunk release works also

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back