Not open for further replies.

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/4593359322.html

00r0r_dhudoOWHPfz_600x450.jpg

1971 Dodge Polara HP2 One Of None 440 6 Six Pack 4 Speed

This is my version of what Dodge should have built. I used a Fury GT as a guide line if you will. My Polara started life as a B3 Blue 318 automatic on the column. The car is a sweet little survivor that had virtually zero rust. I did a complete exterior repaint in PPG base clear coat in the factory B3 code. The vinyl top is original and perfect. The inner fenders are powder coated in gloss black. The engine has very low miles since it was built. The Six Pack intake is a original 1969 aluminum with new 440 carbs. The engine has ported 915 closed chamber heads with 2.14 intake and 1.81 exhaust valves with hardened seats. The compression ratio is 9.2 to 1 it has a complete 3" TTI Exhaust system off the factory HP manifolds which I had ceramic coated in a satin grey. The suspension has been completely rebuilt including 1.06 heavy duty torsion bars. The brakes are new also, the tires are new 235/75R15 Michelin radials mounted on 15x7 steel cop wheels capped with a set of restored year correct hub caps. The transmission is a A833 4 speed with a McCloud clutch. The rearend is a 8 3/4 with a 3.23 Sure Grip. The reflective white decals are made of 3M vinyl. The interior is 100% original except for the in dash tack, carpet and the custom steering column. The car was featured in Mopar Collector's Guide in the January 2014 issue. I am not looking for any trades at this time, I am down sizing my collection in order to prepare for a move cross country. I will be listing a few other Mopars including a 1970 Fury two door X cop car with a 383 magnum and a ultra low mileage 1978 Dodge truck. Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have. I invite anyone to come and inspect the Polara and take for a ride. (Under supervision of course) Thanks for looking and best of luck. Dan (651) 274-l09l MN P.S. I got a hair cut and the 70s clothes are not included in this sale. :)

Buy it and you too can look like this guy;

00G0G_5cg9gbx04nB_600x450.jpg

00r0r_dhudoOWHPfz_600x450.jpg

00G0G_5cg9gbx04nB_600x450.jpg

We did this one recently. I need to ask why did he raised the price twenty five hundred

We did this one recently. I need to ask why did he raised the price twenty five hundred

Because it's not selling and he needs to keep his profit per hour the same over a longer period of time. Eventually it'll be 100K. Maybe by the time it hits 130K he'll realize he needs to take a loss.

Was that pic taken in 1972 because that doesn't look like Sunnyvale Trailer Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back