For Sale '72 Fury exterior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFURYS

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of Fury III tail lights. I'd call them good daily driver quality, and I'm pretty picky. One has small chunk broke off in back, but can't be seen from the front. Other has hairline crack on top corner mounting screw hole. Have to be very close to see it. Silver/black paint could be touched up in a couple of spots to look even better. $40 for the set

Have a pair of outside mirrors. Driver's remote mirror is complete and in an original box, but is NOT NOS. It was taken off and just stored in the box. It does have some pitting, although the pics of it and the passenger side close ups make it look worse. As I said I'm pretty picky and took this off my Fury III I was restoring and a NOS put in it's place. Passenger side is in good condition, even though again, close ups make it look like it has scratches/pitting, but it does not. I wouldn't hesitate to use it as is, the driver's side I'd want to have polished, rechroming, etc. Both have gaskets, mounting nuts, etc. $60 for the set.

Have one fender turn signal complete with housing, lens, bulb, gasket and wiring and mounting nut. I believe it is passenger side. 2 small pits on bottom inside of housing. Again, wasn't up to my standards on my Fury restore, so I swapped out (just not sure what I did with other side). $10.

All above are not including shipping from 23701.

Thank you.

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 008.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 009.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 010.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 011.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 012.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 013.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 014.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 015.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 016.JPG

Fury parts 1-23-19, interior, mirrors, tail lights 023.JPG

Would you sell the passenger mirror separately? I don’t need a driver side mirror. I have a 73 Monaco.

Would you sell the passenger mirror separately? I don’t need a driver side mirror. I have a 73 Monaco.

I kind of hate to break up a set, but know how it is when you only need one item. How does $40 for the mirror plus $20 for materials and shipping sound to you?

Let's split the difference and say $55, but on PayPal, would have to be sent as a gift, not goods or services (learned that lesson the hard way).
Ok. How to get to your account?

Looks like if I buy as gift they are going to charge me a fee. I don’t want to do that.

It was a $1.90. I sent it to you. Let me know when you receive it please.

It was a $1.90. I sent it to you. Let me know when you receive it please.

Money is in there. Thank you.
Please provide your address. I am wrapping/boxing the mirror up now and can have it sent to you by this afternoon, as I'm getting ready to head out on some errands. I can stop at the Post Office while I'm out.
Thanks again,
Dan

Hey are you sure the passenger side mirror you sold me was from a 72 Fury? The base is not lining up ok on my 73 Monaco pass. door.

Hey are you sure the passenger side mirror you sold me was from a 72 Fury? The base is not lining up ok on my 73 Monaco pass. door.

Completely sure, as I said before, I took it off my personal '72 because I had a NOS set to put on and the only other mirrors I have are still on the doors from the '72 Fury parts car.

I am looking forc a passenger wing mirror for a 72 Fury, if you are looking to move on.

I am looking forc a passenger wing mirror for a 72 Fury, if you are looking to move on.

Bollotti - I’m not having much luck on getting this pass. side mirror from the 72 Fury to fit my 73 Monaco passenger door. Maybe we can make a deal. PM me.
- Monaco Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back