For Sale '72 Fury III Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMFURYS

Reaction score
Contact seller
Pair of complete fenders including hood springs,front fender extensions, turn signals, side marker lights, side molding, as is, that came off a '72 Fury III (will sell separate).

Passenger side rusted out at bottom and would need a replacement patch grafted in, $100. Driver's side only has 1 dime sized rust hole on inside where it was close to radiator support, no other rust/damage, $175.

See pics and check out my other thread under '72 Fury III grilles for sale as I just posted the decoded fender tag. I will NOT be able to ship this item. Local pick up in 23701 zip code, or I MIGHT possibly be able to deliver, or meet up to about a 200 mile radius. We can discuss that option if you are interested.

Thanks,
Dan

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 004.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 005.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 006.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 007.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 008.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 015.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 016.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 020.JPG

Fury & Cuda parts 1-19-19 022.JPG

UPDATE: Prices are as posted or OBO, thank you.
Will you please sell the right front fender extension - is it in good shape (no cracks in pot metal or broken connectors)

I purchased a few other parts from you

Will you please sell the right front fender extension - is it in good shape (no cracks in pot metal or broken connectors)

I purchased a few other parts from you
Hey Ken
I've actually got to go over where the parts are tomorrow. I'll take a look at it and see. I know the rear extensions looked NOS, they were that good. I kind of hated to strip assemblies as I'm hoping to get rid of the big things taking up space, but I'll look and let you know.
Thanks,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back