For Sale 72 Imperials, 2 dr polara, NY's, Newports, 300 Whole cars for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda hunter

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller

I'm posting this information for a friend of mine.
There are many cars for sale. The cars have sat in Tampa Bay, Florida for 40 plus years.
The property care takers are interested in selling complete cars unless you arrive, pay and strip and prepare the car for scrap.
Most cars are asked 1000 per car.
Chances are they are negotiable but the care takers will need to be contacted and spoken to. Pm me for contact information if you are serious about a specific car.
Since this site will make this thread inactive in 30 days I am going to create a thread that has most of the pictures for "Nick's Hoard" elsewhere that will not be rendered inactive in 30 days.
The care takers are trying to place these cars correctly before smashing them. The city is closing in on them and they expect to start receiving fines for the cars and buildings in the near future so they are cleaning it up before it gets out of control and time limits are set. TIME is of the Essence with Nick's hoard.
I have a few videos of the property as well so if someone is interested, pm me. Please be patient with me via pm. I have a job and a life but will gladly try to help these cars help put other cars on the road.

20230128_160331.jpg

20230128_161428.jpg

20230128_163519.jpg

20230128_150108 (2).jpg

Please buy it. No need for it to be crushed and the parts lost. Still some stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back