Status
Not open for further replies.

FK3 Sport Fury

Hoser in a toque
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here's one for the wagon crowd:

19 feet of pure awesomeness!
Lowered rat rod wagon with lots of character.
360 V8 runs good with fresh carb rebuild. New master cylinder and brake booster to stop 2 1/2 tons on a dime. Drives really nice. Only selling because I have 2 and the wife says one has to go.

01717_j933clyVZI9_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_jsOqgnCGNju_1200x900.jpg

00G0G_ggLquPUgWgy_1200x900.jpg

00707_cIUwwDf9uIE_1200x900.jpg

Would be a nice car with some paint . . . whitewalls and wire wheel covers.

My suspicion is that it was a more base model, no woodgrain, from the lack of related moldings. The interior looks nice and factory, but a little out of place with a non-tilt steering wheel or the outside woodgrain and white paint, hubcaps included.

With the black interior, either the Crimson Red or medium-dark green? Might add a black vinyl top too? And some Magnum GT 15x7 wheels for good measure! Got to get it back to normal ride height so the suspension will work better on bumps and corners, like a good Chrysler product should. Plus for ground clearance for driveway approaches and such.

CBODY67

Looks like some rust inside the front fenders. Cruise Control but manual windows. What was the person trying to do with the sanding? Whenever I see something like this I think that the owner ran into something that made them think the car was not worth finishing - or realized they were in over their head. I would like to see the engine compartment and under the floor in the back.

HUM? Don't I remember this being put up on the site ah short time ago with an outlandish price with a 360 engine and trans in it? Pot must be legal where he iz and hez down to smokin' steemz 'n seedz and gettin' ah way bad high

You know, that car appeals to me an awful lot.
A Krylon paint wash and voila. Beater DD Home Depot grocery getter.

PicsArt_12-25-06.07.59.jpg

HUM? Don't I remember this being put up on the site ah short time ago with an outlandish price with a 360 engine and trans in it? Pot must be legal where he iz and hez down to smokin' steemz 'n seedz and gettin' ah way bad high
Crack maybe? I know we think our cars SHOULD be worth a fortune, but anyone on CL seems to think "pie in the sky" is the right price. Maybe I got my car cheap, it's what I set the bar for every other car I look at. Maybe I'm flawed.

I'd drive this wagon the way it is and not worry, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back