For Sale 72 Plym Custom Suburban for parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept my 79 Cordoba after it was totalled.

900 dollar car. They paid out 2700 on, would have been 2800 if I didnt want it, Then I parted it. That happened in 2010...was still selling odds and ends in 2016.

FB_IMG_1595888241343.jpg

FB_IMG_1595888258749.jpg

FB_IMG_1595888282891.jpg

And I think that is what happens here.

That won't necessarily stop me from getting it, now that the general public has access to all the salvage auctions, whether it be directly or through a broker.

I doubt that it will sell for much at an insurance auction. I bought this Roadmaster last year for $300 at a Copart auction.

IMG_7610.JPG

Jeff

Awaiting the processing of paperwork for the Buy Back and Salvage Title process. Seems the rep assigned to my case has never done a Buy Back before. Final tally… $985 is what the Buy Back is going to cost me. The amount is based on scraping not auction.

Ideally, for me, a single sale is best. I am in zip 21157 for shipping. I would advise enclosed trailer as the highway winds and the damage may not play well. If you are in the local area, I know a tow guy. It does run, but I cannot imagine a cop who spotted it driving down the road would not pull it over. Broken windshield alone breaks Maryland law.

There are local folks interested in some parts. If no one steps up want to buy it complete, I will let them pick parts, then relist the remains.

Awaiting the processing of paperwork for the Buy Back and Salvage Title process. Seems the rep assigned to my case has never done a Buy Back before. Final tally… $985 is what the Buy Back is going to cost me. The amount is based on scraping not auction.

Ideally, for me, a single sale is best. I am in zip 21157 for shipping. I would advise enclosed trailer as the highway winds and the damage may not play well. If you are in the local area, I know a tow guy. It does run, but I cannot imagine a cop who spotted it driving down the road would not pull it over. Broken windshield alone breaks Maryland law.

There are local folks interested in some parts. If no one steps up want to buy it complete, I will let them pick parts, then relist the remains.

i'm interested in the whole vehicle. feel free to pm me or text six 1 five 77 oh nine. thx

Glad to see all the interest. Right now, BigMOPARjeff is taking the whole car. He would be the person to inquire about parts from. Still working out a transfer plan from Westminster MD to Dublin PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back