For Sale 73 Monaco Wagon $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

66MonacoWagon

Reaction score
Contact seller
Here’s a new one wagon fans...but no title.1973 Dodge Monaco Wagon

016CD0AB-5F62-40AC-8AB3-3007C4FDB63E.jpeg

The guy got 50 phone calls in the first 2 hours !!! That is a very special Monaco !!!

I'm trying for it let me know if any of you are also.. just so I know.. I don't know if I can swing it, but I'm chomping at every bit in the shed to get her.. after loosing my tan 67 imperial sedan to a financial emergency last year

Power windows, power seats, tilt, rim blow, cruise control, A.C., 3 speed wiper, passenger mirror, rear speaker...lots of great options! Thanks Wyatt but I've got a few cars to move before I get more haha

Last edited:
Looks like someone had to have it and bought it off ebay would be my guess:

1973 Dodge Monaco | eBay
Nope, it's live now:

1973 Dodge Other | eBay

There is also a direct phone number to call. Ebay doesn't allow that, so they included it in the body of the auction in code:

"I am going to try give you a direct way to talk 2 us so here goes. First dial eight, sixand then four. Then its `61 followed by seven, and after that it is onefive and then 9 followed by sixx.. We have lots more pictures so if you want a specific picture of anything at all just ask and we will get it to you."

I had yellow one just like this one except it had dual a/c that I sold, then I had an excellent original all black one 440 also, fully loaded with dual a/c and sold it too, and now I feel like I want this one???? :BangHead: :steering:

Last edited:
I had yellow one just like this one except it had dual a/c that I sold, then I had an excellent original all black one 440 also, fully loaded with dual a/c and sold it too, and now I feel like I want this one???? :BangHead: :steering:

I know the problem:lol:

That's unfortunate, as I was curious what the market was going to push the price to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back