73 Newport Limo

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
http://jxn.craigslist.org/cto/4555876238.html
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 8.41.42 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 8.41.42 PM.jpg

It's black Ross. Looks like all work from the PO needs scraped but I have always wanted an old limo.

Bullchit. Just wait until you and I have a sit down. By the end of the night I'll see the true Ross :D

Posted via Topify on Android

I don't know, this car could have been one of my early inspirations that lead me to Police cars. Even before I had a driver licence I was building models of lemos. I had the idea of converting one into a one man RV. Profesional and service cars have long been an interest of mine.

Alan

I don't know, this car could have been one of my early inspirations that lead me to Police cars. Even before I had a driver licence I was building models of lemos. I had the idea of converting one into a one man RV. Profesional and service cars have long been an interest of mine.

Alan

Alan, you're doing a GREAT job on your '69 Polara CHP, but FWIW, stay away from this thing. A/S had the singular talent of taking a perfectly good car and turning it into a POS. Even after all the work the seller indicates the car needs, it's not going to be worth any more than he's asking for it now.

Remember those proposals, that got pushed overboard in the middle of the Atlantic?.............

Alan, you're doing a GREAT job on your '69 Polara CHP, but FWIW, stay away from this thing. A/S had the singular talent of taking a perfectly good car and turning it into a POS. Even after all the work the seller indicates the car needs, it's not going to be worth any more than he's asking for it now.

Remember those proposals, that got pushed overboard in the middle of the Atlantic?.............

Haha, I guess I should have added that was 35 years ago.
No my projects for me other than to clean up my other Polara and the Truck.

Alan

What's that single yellow headlight supposed to mean ?
Doesn't seem to be caused by a rusty reflector.

It means nothing. Sometimes people in that era put them on simply because they HAD to buy something from J. C. Whitney if Wolf Whistles were on back order. They were called "Fog Lamps" but they didn't do crap. As useless as those bumper mounted Deer whistles.

Posted via Topify on Android

Back