73 Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

theos911

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other...3c0e8a879&item=290999281785&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$(KGrHqVHJE!FJ!(IlWPYBSVqyjozcQ~~60_57.JPG

Polara custom, 4 dr. hard top. no engine or transmission. good solid body, I had painted the car years ago, and done some body work. I had also repaired a rot hole in left frame stub rail. body does not have rot holes, some surface blisters.minor dings, good parts car, or use your own engine combo for a street sleeper.. I had a built 440 in it for years. too many cars and no extra time.chrome is decent, I had installed a new grille. replaced upper control arm bushings, tie rod ends,and pitman arm. trunk floor is solid, as are floor pans. rear axle is 8-3/4, open,
tires are not included. I reserve the right to end the auction early as this car is listed for sale locally.

I trying desparately to come up with what I would want it for.
But I just can't think of a single thing.

At this price point I wouldn't care what drivetrain it has so long as it ran. As for what it is now? Yah, I don't see anyone pulling their 'Cuda engine for it.

Edit - On the other hand. Take this Polara and this drivetrain and you have a BB Fusie for $1,250.

Last edited:
And it still would be going into a non-descript fluroescent green 4 door with no air...

You know looking at it, someone should contact him about the VIn and see if it is in fact ex government, maybe a pic of the fendertag would do it.

Gum'mint, LE's, and all that type of stuff didn't use hardtops. That's the problem here.
For once it needs to be a four door sedan.

If it was a hardtop it would make a nice starting point for a Texas DPS from Sugarland Experess!
i078136.jpg

i078136.jpg

No local sheriff would ever go hardtop as an upgrade for his personal ride maybe?

I've seen thousands of Mopar's in the U.S. Army fleet. All were sedans.

Do you still have the Car for sale?
my contact number is 205-792-0504
The names bino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back