For Sale 74' 2DHT Chrysler Imperial Mopar Sell/Trade (w/ Corolla :-O ) - $7000 - Delanson, SY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chryslerdude

Reaction score
Contact seller
Delanson, Syracuse

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/5222199550.html

1974 Chrysler Imperial, 2 door, 440ci, 727 Torqueflite, white leather interior. Older restoration, I inherited this car from my father and would like to see it go to a good home. Exactly 100,000 miles, runs but could use a tune up.

Interested in trading for an import economical car or something with style. Would love a 1970 - 1979 Toyota Corolla!

I have more pictures!

01313_i8ceUAPBzZJ_600x450.jpg00B0B_arGznoZQguO_600x450.jpg00t0t_c5esB8kKQ0y_600x450.jpg00404_k2HTHVtc6tl_600x450.jpg

00404_k2HTHVtc6tl_600x450.jpg

01313_i8ceUAPBzZJ_600x450.jpg

00B0B_arGznoZQguO_600x450.jpg

00t0t_c5esB8kKQ0y_600x450.jpg

'70-'79 Corollas bring big bucks. Not many around due to rust. Wish I still had my '77. Celica, that was a fun car to drive. I'd trade my 02 Corolla for this in a heart beat (230k miles), but it lacks style. As my son puts it, "it looks like a potato".

I had a 71 Corolla 5 spd coupe as a youth when I was racking up highway miles commuting.
I'm gonna say it...
I loved that Lil Shitbox....

FYI, Delanson is 120 miles away from Syracuse. That may or may not be a red flag.

I can't remember if it was 74 or 75 Imps that they made a special anniversary car in this color I believe. They only made 50 of them. Someone here will have a flashback and remember...

Don't understand. You referring to salt?

No, it just seems funny to me that he is in the Albany area and advertising in the Syracuse Craig's List.

That could mean he's had no bites in the other, closer markets (Albany, Hudson Valley) or it could mean he's just taking advantage of the free listings to cover a larger area too.

It could also mean it's a scam. I've seen that a time or two where the car is in a different area than where it is advertised... and the car doesn't exist. I don't think it's the case here, especially because he's also looking for a trade... but I would be a little cautious none the less.

The winters aren't quite as hard in the Albany area as they are here... But, yes, there's that too. It's been "restored" and I read that as rust repair. It may be fine... Done correctly as we hope it was. It may be Great Stuff, newspaper and Bondo too.

Does he pee on his fathers grave also. Trade for a Toyota WTF, a Datsun 240,260z, even one of those little 210s I could see or a Honda 2 cyl or old cvcc civic. This is why I have so little respect for people in general.

i posted this here about a year ago. it was listed on the albany craigslist at that time for ,i believe, $7500. too much money. as far as the toyota deal, at least a toyota will end up in the hands of an appreciative owner and hopefully a formal will also.

1974 Chrysler Imperial Mopar obo

Its back... And now the jagoff want $8k... Guess he found his toyota already...

This car has been marketed on about every CL location within 2-300 miles of the seller forever... and the pics haven't changed... do you think it still looks like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back