NOT MINE 76 Chrysler Newport Custom 75k Original Miles - $9,000

cuda hunter

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score

1976 Chrysler Newport Custom For Sale!

Original Survivor! No rust, No accidents, no rips, no tears, no excuses! Everything works as it should - Engine and Transmission match and run smooth - drives beautifully. Go anywhere, anytime in style.

Gold on Gold on Gold. Perfect interior, headliner, dash and trim. The interior feels like a sultan's harem: clean, opulent, and ready for business or pleasure.

New glass, new lights, new tires, new oil. I drive the young daughter to school daily and ice cream weekly. Fun family ride or daily driver or weekend cruiser. You will not be disappointed.

Big Block Mopar 400 V8 engine with perfectly shifting TorqeFlite transmission. What a ride. Hate to sell it, but the two car garage can't hold any more toys and the daughter wants a boat. or a jet ski. or college.

Call or text anytime, and feel free to ask me anything. Glad to fire her up and take you for a drive. Bring your Fedora! But prepared to wave back at all the smiling admirers and answer tons of questions wherever we stop. The Newport draws a crowd.

The Newport is located in South Lincoln. But its soul is on the open road.

-Jay
Three One Zero-890-9844

New glass, new lights, new tires, new oil. I drive the young daughter to school daily and ice cream weekly. Fun family ride or daily driver or weekend cruiser. You will not be disappointed.

New glass? Don't hear that one too often

Big Block Mopar 400 V8 engine with perfectly shifting TorqeFlite transmission. What a ride. Hate to sell it, but the two car garage can't hold any more toys and the daughter wants a boat. or a jet ski. or college.

Daughter wants boat? So what is what my son would hear. Daughter wants ski jet? So what again. Daughter wants college? Now we can talk.

Back