77 dodge royal monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillBillie

Reaction score
Contact seller
77 dodge royal monaco IL 60481

Thinking about selling or trading my royal monaco. It has rust on the lower 3-4 inchs of body mainly in the rear. Its fixable just have to make panels yourself. Also has some rust behind back window nothing serious. Its a 2 door with the half blue vinyl top silver car blue interior. Needs a manual regulator for drivers side window. Other wise interior is great on rip in drivers seat. Only power accesory is the seat. Non ac car, 8 track radio 8 track not working but radio works new speakers. Tilt and telescoping wheel. 110,000 miles has rebuilt 360 4 barrel edelbrock carb and performer intake. Not sure if it has a cam or not small lope idle nothing serious maybe an rv cam ? New duals with glass packs, flex fan mopar air cleaner and chrome valve covers with T bolts . Runs and drives great has decent tires with squad car wheels with the right dog dish caps and beauty rings which are hard to find. Solid floors and frame. Trunk is solid too. Hide away headlights, motor doesnt work but im working on that and currently looking fir the window regulator. Its my daily driver and hasnt given me any problems. Will trade for other chrysler products (cordoba, yorker, newport, ramcharger) anything mopar, may seperate squad car wheels can text or email pics i will try to get some up here to post. Looking for 1900$ will take offers or trades. May lower price if i keep cop wheels. Thanks

Last edited:
I completly forgot the location sorry, wilmington il 60481. Pics tomorrow

CAM00087.jpg pic was taken a few weeks ago i can get ones that show rust tomorrow

CAM00087.jpg

Can you email me some more pictures? Those picks are sideways! I'd like to see the bad spots as well as the interior. Underside rear frame and front frame as well as engine bay and trunk and trunk extensions. My email is dano17c@gmail.com I am interested.

Pics sent to email.
Can you email me some more pictures? Those picks are sideways! I'd like to see the bad spots as well as the interior. Underside rear frame and front frame as well as engine bay and trunk and trunk extensions. My email is dano17c@gmail.com I am interested.

Thanks. Returned your email and sent you a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back