For Sale 77 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

Reaction score
Contact seller
If I was in the market, I would say that is a square deal.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/4822775893.html
00T0T_9ppSiFHRttA_600x450.jpg

Run, don't walk, to offer him $4k. If he holds steadfast, give him the 45 hundred because you still got a fair deal.

Posted via Topify on Android

Very nice! Steering wheel is not cracked. Lean burn is still hooked up. Manual A/C. This car is very nice!

first time i've seen a "professional" give a fair value. a little detailing under the hood and you would be good to go.

Hmm,, right down the street from me...

its a TAN car, not yellow.....

I've looked at it several times........

What's the number to U-Haul????

Its less than an hour from me. If anybody is seriously interested, let me know. I could go take a look sometime this week or weekend.

Great looking NYB! And a great price. I liking that light brown/mocha leather. I hope someone here grabs it!

Nice colors. Nice price. But, Chicago? This would requires eyes-on in person by a buyer or a representative before laying cash, considering the location.

I blew up every pic. My honest description would really be rust free. I'd go against my mantra and risk it after phone calls and six more pictures.
If you are truly dedicated Formal man deserving of this car, then you know what the six pictures are.
I ain't saying what they are and giving it to the trolls.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
It's getting harder and harder to find cars this clean at a reasonable price. I must agree with Patrick66 though, I'd have to see it before laying out any coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back