For Sale '78 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is so cheap that he can't put in a battery to sell it, I'm scared to think about everything else he cheaped out on.

You know the A/C doesn't work.

I see a battery in the engine picture.

However, it is ATC II..... pass!

The 1978 version of my 76... nice...

In my fleet of 6, I am using dual terminal batteries that allow me to currently have 4 good ones available. It's a minor PITA, but compared to $125ish for a good new one... makes sense to me at the moment. To be too cheap to sell the old one with a car, silliness.

It's a 78 so we know the wipers are just waiting to cause trouble, the windows are a easy fix parts wise... I too would consider that a lack of attention. The up side is this one looks really pretty and has been out of the sun. Even the steering wheel only has 3 cracks I can see... $2500- the cost of window motors... I wouldn't want him to do the install, I would care more about saving the door panels than he would.
00F0F_f67L5O3wRLJ_1200x900.jpg
00M0M_l2BgljZaFLI_1200x900.jpg
00F0F_57p7AU05MhH_1200x900.jpg

1978 New Yorker Brougham - $3800 (Washington)
1978 Chrysler New Yorker
74,192 miles
400 4 barrel
This car is in great shape. Runs and drives great. Power windows, locks, ac, cruise control. headlight doors work properly. It has not done a lot of running in the last 4 years but starts right up and drives great. brakes are good. I would put it on the road tomorrow with no concerns. The only issue it has is the front window motors are stuck.
Car does not include a battery. This may sound crazy but I am sharing a battery with other cars. You can see it run and drive it but you will need to get a battery of your choosing upon buying this car.

It's humorous on what benchmarks we use to rate Formals . lol
And it's amazing what parts are impossible to find, and what are hard to find... but really amazing what is easy to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back