For Sale 78 NYB Not for sale yet but soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I got to read that BS before they changed it to this:

Screenshot_20190209-220526~2.png

Screenshot_20190209-220540~2.png

I find the Click-bait ad amusing.

Geez,kinda wish we could keep politics out of this site.But anyway,it seems those heavy octagonal center hubcaps seem to wind up on cordobas more than the other cars.The last chrysler i almost bought was a Newport coupe,really loaded,with st. regis roof and these beautiful hubcaps.I should have just had it towed and kept somewhere but at the time i made nothing and was broke.Still think that was the most beautiful Newport i ever saw,it was ziebarted as well.No rusty quarters.It just needed detailing.Wah!B.B

Maybe I''m mistaken but it's the W-13 wheel covers that I always thought was the Premium type. Anyway, now that we have that straight, Anybody have a nice set of 4-5 W-13's?? LOL!
You're not wrong...they WERE the Premuim wheel cover...in 78-81 (used on R bodies too but with a different sticker in the center).

78-Newport-New_Yorker_0007.jpg

Did I miss something? I thought the car wasn't there anymore..

Oh it’s still there... lady told me when we first spoke she originally wanted $4k but due to condition would let it go for $3k. I asked her if it started and ran...she said yes except it needs a battery. I told her I would get a battery ready and call her when I had a chance to see if it started.

I figure I let her stew a bit first.

Went by today and car is still there.... and not going anywhere soon.

I’ll call her again to ask when it ran last before I even try. If it’s more than a couple of years, I won’t even try to start it without hand turning it first.

I’ve got a extra long rachet for just that occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back