For Sale 79 Chrysler 300 parts car

hemidon

Reaction score
I have a 79 Chrysler 300 that is being parted out for 600.00 and you come get it.--Both rear Qtr panels are already gone--no hood--have the rear end--complete front suspension--both doors with electric windows--no dash or fire wall--roached out bucket seat that are rebuildable --original HP360 and transmission also here--pulled and on the shelf-(should be freshened from sitting) car had under 40 K on it--owner went to prison 4 15 years--engine and trans 4 -1500 --as a package 2000.The car is located in Ft Pierce Fla-34982--I will try to get photos but having trouble with getting them up--maybe email me and I will try sending them like that

I have a 79 Chrysler 300 that is being parted out for 600.00 and you come get it.--Both rear Qtr panels are already gone--no hood--have the rear end--complete front suspension--both doors with electric windows--no dash or fire wall--roached out bucket seat that are rebuildable --original HP360 and transmission also here--pulled and on the shelf-(should be freshened from sitting) car had under 40 K on it--owner went to prison 4 15 years--engine and trans 4 -1500 --as a package 2000.The car is located in Ft Pierce Fla-34982--I will try to get photos but having trouble with getting them up--maybe email me and I will try sending them like that
You photos may be too big for the site to handle. You do need some photos here.
It's in the sale rules.
All personal information needs to go through a personal message and not posted directly to the thread.

Last edited:
I would like to see pictures of the trunk deck lid if you still have it.

Last edited:
Back